Mind = blown.
My first thought when I saw the word prompt “Jiffy” was of course using it like “I’ll be done in a Jiffy”, or my favorite, Jif peanut butter. But I guess I’ll never be done in a jiffy according to that definition!
If I had a jiffy stopwatch, I know what I might measure.
The time it takes:
- For the last breath to leave a being’s body.
- To fall in love at first sight.
- For a heart to break.
- For the last autumn leaf to die.
- To dream at night.
- For a kind word to be spoken.
- For someone’s mind to open.